- You’re stressed-out and tired
- You're overwhelmed by your sensitivity
- You don’t feel good about yourself
- You push yourself to go faster
- You’re forgetful and can’t focus
- There’s too much drama and negativity in your life
- Your relationships are difficult
- Your body isn’t cooperating
- You’re experiencing burnout in your career
… then it’s time to recover your sparkle—your joy, inner peace, health, ability to focus, motivation, and happiness!
You have an inner light that can never be extinguished, but if you don’t feel happy or excited about life right now, your inner light may be hidden.
If your day-to-day life or your relationships leave you feeling dull, depleted, or drained, you are probably trapped in the drama-trauma-stress cycle.
These changes dim your inner spark and keep you from living a fulfilling, joyful life. Fortunately, there is a way to break the drama-trauma-stress cycle, and it all begins when you gain awareness of unhealthy relationships and behavior patterns that lower your self-esteem and sense of self-worth.
Her experience and extensive training have given her unique insight into the psychological and physiological reasons we get trapped in trauma-drama cycles that deplete us and disconnect us from our higher selves and from others.
Drama is a form of self-sabotage and self-punishment that, paradoxically, we’re unconsciously drawn to. Your experiences with negativity and drama can be highly addictive patterns, with a physiological basis. Even if you protest that you can’t stand drama, there are “secondary gain” rewards of involving yourself in dramatic situations and relationships that may keep you coming back for more, such as:
- Receiving sympathy and other forms of attention from others
- Focusing upon someone else’s issues instead of your own
- Giving yourself a great excuse to procrastinate
- Feeling needed, either by rescuing others or by being rescued
The key to healing from trauma and regaining your sparkle in life lies in understanding the link between drama and trauma, and discovering and resetting your patterns so that you can let your inner light shine.
Doreen’s Drama Detox Online Video Course will help you understand why drama always seems to find you; what chemicals trigger the stress-response cycle in your brain and body, bringing about more drama and conflict; and how to avoid certain foods, hormone releasers, and toxins that activate this post-trauma stress response. Doreen explains the latest scientific evidence on how post-traumatic stress reactions, when left unhealed, lead to an addiction to drama.
What results can you expect after taking this online course with Doreen?
You’ll feel more in control, more in charge, and more at peace with yourself and satisfied in your relationships. You’ll reignite that sparkle deep within and heal your body, mind, and spirit.
You’ll be able to develop healthy, loving, and supportive relationships by recognizing, fully understanding, and then changing your unhealthy patterns. When you start this process, your inner light—your joy, inner peace, motivation, and ability to focus and make heart-centered connections to others—can shine bright again.
Here’s What You’ll Learn during Your Time with Doreen:
- How to break negative cycles of behavior and toxic relationship patterns by exploring the scientific link between trauma and drama
- Proven tools to instantly help you manage your sensitivity
- Effective exercises to help you deal with negative situations in healthy ways that build a strong sense of self-worth and self-esteem
- How to decrease your stress response by eliminating certain chemicals and toxins from your environment and your body
- Simple ways to restore balance in all areas of your life
- Foods that foster well-being and make you sparkle
- Natural stress, depression and anxiety relief
- Your drama quotient, as revealed by an enlightening quiz to assess the levels of stress in your life
Remember, you always have choices…
- whether you say yes or no to stress
- whom you form relationships with
- if you commit to self-care that fosters confidence and positivity.
Don’t be surprised if after taking Doreen’s 4-lesson course, you gain the courage and the strength to leave the negativity, drama, and stress behind for good. You’ll see favorable results that come with healing trauma and breaking the drama-trauma-stress cycle, rewards that far outstrip the roller-coaster ups and downs you’ve experienced from the drama in your life. You’ll experience a sense of peace that is more aligned with your spiritual essence and your purpose on earth will flow in everything you do.
How This 4-Lesson Online Video Course Works
If you know you are stuck in an unfulfilling cycle of negativity, drama, and stress, you CAN recover your excitement about life and regain the inner sparkle that may have dimmed over time.
By addressing the many areas in which drama affects your life—including your friendships, romantic partnerships, and relationships with family members and even co-workers—Doreen shows you how to break the addictive patterns of stress, negativity, and conflict.
In just 4 short weeks, you’ll become acutely aware of your inner processes and begin to change the way you see others and the relationship dynamics you experience—and, most important, the way you see yourself.