DURING THIS ONLINE COURSE, YOU'LL LEARN HOW TO:
- Stay ahead of the emotions that cause you to make poor food choices, including overeating.
- Recognize stress eating and steel yourself against your unique stress triggers.
- Calm cravings and control your impulses to eat, especially around the holidays.
- Eat for pleasure without overindulging or eating un-healthfully.
- Set up your kitchen in an impactful way that will immediately change the way you eat.
- Navigate social eating occasions and respond to food pressures without guilt or regret.
- Eat for a brighter mood and greater happiness.
- Manage your weight once and for all.
Mindful eating is an easy, useful, practical skill that you can use each and every day. When you learn how to eat mindfully, using intention and attention, you can eat the foods you love without feeling guilty. Instead of struggling around food, you can enjoy a peaceful relationship with your plate. You don’t have to dread social events because they may derail your efforts. And you don’t have to make a big effort to eat healthfully or lose weight, because it will happen naturally. With mindful eating you can enjoy eating again like when you were a kid—guilt-free and with pleasure!
New York Times best-selling author Dr. Susan Albers is here to change the way you think about food with a groundbreaking approach to eating that will let you ditch dieting and emotional eating for good. Featured on NPR and the Wall Street Journal as well as many top TV shows and health magazines, Susan—known as “The Mindful Eating Doctor”—has revolutionized the food and diet world with a proven system. The Mindful Eating Online Course is an in-depth program to help you learn the principles of mindful eating so you can say good-bye to emotional eating and drop the tug-of-war rope between you and food.
Packed with powerful, pragmatic, and proven tools, this course will help you stop stress eating, overeating, or comfort eating—and you won’t feel hungry or think about food all day long. Dr. Susan understands that juggling your day-to-day life—work, family, relationships, errands—is demanding enough. The tools she’ll teach you in this course can effortlessly be incorporated into your day without adding more to the balancing act.
Do you know a friend that would enjoy this course? Buy now and gift the course to a friend after check-out!